Monday, November 9, 2009

K~
lets talk about wat i do tis few day
5/NOV
went my apartment agn for swimming^^
went thr wif
chao,zac,eric,mango,vincent,kundy,kok wei,wei chyan~
if anyone wan go oso can de
juz tell me when nia^^
k~
first
robin n wei chyan cum my hse 1st
then we go thr together
vincent oso at my hse tat time
when reach thr
chao,kok wei n zac adi waiting us le><
they still wearing skul uniform
coz
they go to skul,
meet them then go swimming le lo,hihi
in swimming pool,
we ply monkey(i take ball go de)
we very childish rite??? xD
aftertat kundy n eric cum le then join us
ply until nth to ply then go bully eric
take the ball n throw at him,hihi
we oso ply till siao,
we pakat together then go open wei chyan de underwear
then force him say who he like
of course he tell
coz
we many ppl bully him mar,hahaha
but cant say is who he lik la..secret ma...hehe
then we oso go bully kok wei
same
open his pant and force he say who he lik
aiya...no nid force him oso noe who he suka de la
of course oso cant say is who la.lolz
skip
we ply ball agn,
tat ah chao,
siao kia
kik my ball down till 1st floor
swimming pool is at 6th floor
but not one time nia
second time is hit by his hand de..==
skip
about 6pm we back le,
at here i wan to thx tze xiang(driver agn ==)
fetch me home^^
THX U,GAM XIA,TERIMA KASIH,!@#$%*^(india word..lol)here are some photovincent
waiting for tze xiang the view from 21st floor
mango,undressing..lol
towelman..lolx~xD
my apartment floor
21-08
swimming pool
ME
6/NOV
nth interest
7/NOV
nth interest
8/NOV
nth interest
Today(9/NOV),
went QE II wif my sis
went to see my mother
she was participate in MISS
LOL
but tis is for already married de woman competition
B4 tis wan,she been choose for 30
today is choose for 15 de
my mom adi been choosen
congratulate to her MUCH MUCH^^
DEC 12
will be the final choose
all 30 woman
my mom is the oldest
i mean
age
the youngest
oni 30
my mom adi 46
but she still look young and beautiful^^
here are some photo~


my mom wif green flower

my mom wif white dress

my mom^^
my beautiful mom
luv u mom~
u are my best mom in whole universe~
u r my most beautiful mom in whole universe~
GOOD LUCK FOR MY MOM IN FINAL..xD
END




No comments:

Post a Comment