Sunday, April 11, 2010

i'm back

Finally back to blog agn
i noe many ppl wan me to update my blog but..betul betul verrry lazy
not no wan....donno y,don ask me....
k la..
let the pic do the sejarah talk..keke
no new year photo,coz i din take...so
juz skip to my birthday le!!!

19/02
MY birthday


very happy tat day coz all fren attends my birthday..=X
thx for the presents and angpau ya fren^^
5 days after my birthday,went listen undang kursus...5 hours @@ pengsan!!!


after tis pic no interest event N any photo le..

yestday,went ah lum hse,celebrate his birthday

HAPPY birthday LUM xD wish u dream all cum true!!!

juz now morning,juz wake up nia went penang,pisa pc fair wif cousin and my sis,

went thr to see any cheap computer acc

but

nth cheap la,i wan the grahphic card oso nid RM410 KNN,but got other 1 more geng,the cost is............RM2200 WTF!!!!!!grahphic nia leh...nid so expensive boh????@@ pengsan..

after pisa

went gurney eat,no mood eat pun la,coz i wan de things so expensive...haiz..

after eat back home..

END

sry for the long wait all my fren

PAISEH.................................

No comments:

Post a Comment